GEMS Wellington Primary school has been rated as ‘Very Good’ by KHDA since 2015 and is rated ‘Outstanding’ in all judgements for Personal Development and Curriculum Design & Implementation. The school has also received accreditation from the British Schools Overseas organisation with an ‘Outstanding’ rating. During the Schools Compared Awards in 2019, WPS was shortlisted for British School of the Year, Best Primary School of the Year and School Principal of the Year.
KHDA Report 2018-2019 - Released April 2019
GEMS Wellington Primary School - Dubai has been rated: Very Good
According to the report, this is what the school does best:
- The inclusive atmosphere of the school that ensures high quality care and support for all students.
- The outstanding development of children's learning skills in the Foundation Stage that underpins their very good progress.
- Students' excellent behaviour and their relationships with others.
- The progressive curriculum and wide range of after-school activities that provide students with a rich variety of learning experiences.
- The outstanding partnerships developed with parents, the high quality of resources and vibrant environment used to support student learning